Catamaran luxury yachts are an amazing way to vacation in the Caribbean and tour the absolute beauty of the US Virgin Islands (USVI) and British Virgin Islands (BVI) like never before. Not only are catamaran yachts spacious, but they’re also exceptional at maintaining a steadier feel for those who may be prone to seasickness.
Here at Caribbean Soul Charters, we offer bespoke, luxury crewed yacht charter booking on catamaran sailboats guaranteed to fulfill your family’s dream yachting vacation on the Caribbean sea.
If you’re looking for a luxury catamaran sailboat, our concierge yacht charter service will ensure your desires in a Caribbean yacht vacation are met with perfection.
Please select up to five of the below luxury catamarans and email us with your selection and we will do the rest from there.
If you would like to discuss your trip in greater detail so we can customize the ideal trip for you and your loved ones on the best yachts the Caribbean offers, please call +1 (340) 690-1121 or Toll-Free at +1 (877) 432-6700 and let’s get started. Be sure to ask for Sue!
Culinary and Libations
Fresh juices, coffee and tea will be served every morning accompanied by granola, cereals and a local fruit platter with fresh baked breads and muffins.
- Pineapple Pancakes - Enjoy the blend of tropical flavors with these fluffy pineapple pancakes and homemade coconut syrup.
- Vegetable Frittata - Eggs mixed with a variety of colorful vegetables and cheese. Baked to perfection and topped with fresh herbs.
- Create Your Own Omelet - A French Omelet made with your choice of vegetables, cheeses, spinach and sautéed onions.
- Eggs Benedict With Jumbo Lump Crab - Toasted English muffin layered with a slice of Canadian bacon, poached egg and jumbo lump crab meat. Topped with a rich and creamy hollandaise sauce and vibrant fresh herbs.
- Perfectly Golden French Toast - Fluffy Brioche bread dipped in a vanilla and cinnamon mixture. Topped with powdered sugar, fresh berries and homemade syrup.
- Cast Iron Shakshuka - Poached Eggs in a spicy tomato sauce with fresh herbs and avocado.
- Classic American Breakfast - Eggs cooked to order with a side of bacon or sausage and classic crispy breakfast potatoes. Accompanied with a fruit and yogurt parfait.
- Crab Cakes - Maryland style crab cakes with jumbo lump crab meat served over a bed of vegetables with a delicious horseradish sriracha remoulade.
- Spicy Shrimp Sushi Tower - Four layers starting with sushi rice. Then cucumbers and avocado, fresh mango salsa and spicy shrimp. Topped with black sesame seeds.
- Seafood Bouillabaisse - Lobster, mussels, clams and scallops in a flavorful broth thickened with healthy vegetables and served with toasted French bread.
- Seared Scallops - Scallops seared to perfection in an orange rum sauce overtop a sweet potato purée.
- Summer Peach Spinach Salad - Grilled peaches over a bed of spinach. Packed with creamy goat cheese, avocado and crunchy toasted almonds and then drizzled with a homemade balsamic vinaigrette.
- Shrimp Tacos - Spicy grilled jerk shrimp tacos with pineapple salsa. Topped with a creamy pina colada sauce.
- Baked Lemon Pepper Chicken - Baked chicken in a peppery creamy lemon sauce served over almond rice with fresh vegetables.
Served with refreshing Cocktails, Wine or Champagne.
- Charcuterie Board
- Sushi Assortment
- Mahi Mahi Ceviche
- Creamy Cucumber Gazpacho
- Melon, Prosciutto and Mozzarella Skewers topped with a Balsamic glaze
- Bacon Wrapped Grilled Peaches
- Teriyaki Salmon Bites
- Grilled Caprese toast with burrata cheese and grilled avocados
- Tuna Sashimi and avocado wonton cups
- Homemade Pumpkin and Ricotta Ravioli
- Steak Oscar - Filet Mignon topped with Crab meat and a homemade Bearnaise sauce. Served with garlic mashed potatoes and grilled asparagus
- Parmesan Pesto Tilapia - Tilapia broiled to a cheesy golden perfection and topped with pesto and fresh chopped tomatoes. Served with a truffle risotto and vegetables.
- Lamb Kleftiko - Tender Lamb Shanks baked to perfection served over a potato puree with green beans and a red wine jelly sauce.
- Baked Wild Striped Sea Bass - Sea Bass with Braised Daikon Radish and Piquillo Peppers in a Butter Sauce
- Honey Garlic Salmon - Seared Salmon in a honey garlic sauce served with potato wedges and roasted red peppers
- Cabernet Braised Short Ribs - Short Ribs baked in a cabernet wine sauce. Served with mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables.
- Apricot Dijon Glazed White Fish - Local fresh caught fish baked in an apricot Dijon glaze with ginger and lime. Served over couscous rice and fresh greens.
- Poires Belle Helene - Classic French dessert of poached pears dipped in chocolate sauce with a side of vanilla bean ice cream and toasted almonds.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Mousse - Light and fluffy hazelnut mousse topped with a homemade whipped cream and dusted with cocoa powder.
- Lemon Semifreddo - Refreshing lemon semifreddo served on top of a Italian sponge cake with whipped cream and lemon zest.
- Panna Cotta - Delicious Coconut Panna Cotta with Blackberry, Thyme and Sloe Gin Compote.
- Almond Joy Pie - Enjoy pure coconut heaven with this almond joy pie. Coconut filling inside an Oreo crust with whipped cream and chocolate sauce drizzle and flakes of coconut topping.
- Tiramisu - Authentic Italian Tiramisu. Elegant, rich layering of bold espresso and coco, creamy mascarpone cheese and ladyfinger cookies.
- Mango Mousse Cake - This tropical whipped mango mouse is layered with coconut sorbet and then topped with fresh diced mangoes and coconut flakes.
Ships Bar (or equivalents subject to island availability.)
Soft drinks, sodas, water, beers & well drinks are available all day for your enjoyment.
- Ghost’s galley is equipped with an Aarke carbonation system providing dozens of soda, sparkling beverage and craft mixer options while dramatically reducing plastic onboard.
- Spirits include: Tito’s Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Jack Daniels, Jose Quervo and Patron Tequilas, A variety of local Rums and an assortment of liqueurs.
- Wines pairings (Chefs discretion) with each dinner. Custom wine orders available through the preference sheet process.
- Beer is stocked per your request (subject to availability in the Islands.) Options include: Bud & Bud Lite, Coors Lite, Corona, Michelob Ultra, Miller Lite, Caribe and Presidente / Presidente lite
If your preferred premium wines and/or spirits are not included in the above please let us know and we will do our best to have them on board (subject to island availability) at additional cost.