Culinary and Libations
Breakfast - All breakfasts are served with a variety of fresh fruit. Coffee, tea and juice available.
- Eggs Benedict with smoked salmon, caper, cream cheese and breakfast potatoes
- Avocado Toast served with poached eggs
- Banana pancakes with cinnamon butter and grilled sausage
- Huevos Rancheros with fresh made Pico de Gallo
- Spinach Frittata, English muffins with Bahamian jam and butter
- Classic American breakfast with Bacon
- Bahamian Coconut French Toast with fresh berries
- Niçoise salad with grilled, fresh locally caught fish
- Tandoori grilled chicken or shrimp served with garlic rice. Cucumber, sliced red onion and cilantro mélange. Served with a fresh yogurt dip
- Grilled steak Caesar with roasted garlic, olive tapenade and Boursin cheese crostini
- Open faced Caprese steak sandwich with homemade parmesan-truffle shoestring pommes frites
- Seared diver scallops wrapped in bacon served on a bed of wild rice with balsamic glazed haricots verts
- Chicken or shrimp fajitas served with grilled vegetables
- Handcrafted burgers with Chef Martin’s secret recipe of herbs and spices. Served with a fresh garden salad
- Fresh made sushi served with soy and wasabi
- Hand crafted guacamole with tortilla chips
- Thai spring rolls
- Charcuterie and cheese board with hand selected meats, cheeses, crackers and accompaniments.
- Caprese kababs with fresh basil and vine ripe tomatoes
- Prosciutto wrapped melon
- Baked Brie with mango chutney toasted almonds and crostini
- Seared tuna served with lemon rice and grilled vegetables
- Fillet mignon grilled to temp, twice baked potato and grilled asparagus drizzled with basil oil
- Miso salmon fillet over lemon risotto topped with spring onion salad
- Baked chicken stuffed with goat cheese, wrapped in prosciutto, garlic mash and snow peas
- Mahi-mahi Portuguese style served with basmati rice and vegetable kabobs
- Caribbean jerk pork tenderloin with mango salsa and Caribbean rice
- Grilled lobster tail over Caribbean style corn cilantro lime rice
- Crème Brule with fresh fruit
- Bananas Foster
- Fresh Berry Tort
- Cheesecake du jour
- Strawberry surprise
- Chocolate mouse
- Poached pears with Amaretto Sabayon
Ships Bar (or equivalents subject to island availability.)
Soft drinks, sodas, water, beers & well drinks are available all day for your enjoyment.
- Ghost’s galley is equipped with an Aarke carbonation system providing dozens of soda, sparkling beverage and craft mixer options while dramatically reducing plastic onboard.
- Spirits include: Tito’s Vodka, Bombay Sapphire Gin, Jack Daniels, Jose Quervo and Patron Tequilas, A variety of local Rums and an assortment of liqueurs.
- Wines pairings (Chefs discretion) with each dinner. Custom wine orders available through the preference sheet process.
- Beer is stocked per your request (subject to availability in the Islands.) Options include: Bud & Bud Lite, Coors Lite, Corona, Michelob Ultra, Miller Lite, Caribe and Presidente / Presidente lite
If your preferred premium wines and/or spirits are not included in the above please let us know and we will do our best to have them on board (subject to island availability) at additional cost.