Catamaran luxury yachts are an amazing way to vacation in the Caribbean and tour the absolute beauty of the US Virgin Islands (USVI) and British Virgin Islands (BVI) like never before. Not only are catamaran yachts spacious, but they’re also exceptional at maintaining a steadier feel for those who may be prone to seasickness.
Here at Caribbean Soul Charters, we offer bespoke, luxury crewed yacht charter booking on catamaran sailboats guaranteed to fulfill your family’s dream yachting vacation on the Caribbean sea.
If you’re looking for a luxury catamaran sailboat, our concierge yacht charter service will ensure your desires in a Caribbean yacht vacation are met with perfection.
Please select up to five of the below luxury catamarans and email us with your selection and we will do the rest from there.
If you would like to discuss your trip in greater detail so we can customize the ideal trip for you and your loved ones on the best yachts the Caribbean offers, please call +1 (340) 690-1121 or Toll-Free at +1 (877) 432-6700 and let’s get started. Be sure to ask for Sue!
|Number of Crew: 2||Languages: English|
Captain Dan Szymczak has been enamored of the sea since his grandfather, a fisherman and clammer, first showed him a chart of Long Island Sound. Dan spent his youth in southern Connecticut on both fresh and saltwater kayaking, sailing, and fishing. His love of water sports, craft cocktails, and trivia will help make your vacation unparalleled.
While teaching English literature and public speaking at several colleges in New York City, Dan couldn’t help but feel the desire to be on the water, and this led to his career in yachting, working on a schooner in Manhattan. He then transitioned into eco-tourism, where he wowed guests by driving them to see cracking glaciers and breeching whales in Southeast Alaska and mega pods with thousands of dolphins in the Baja peninsula. He’s also an accomplished expedition leader, leading hikes to spot local wildlife, and he has extensive knowledge of both birds and sea life alike.
Michelle Hannemann (Foglesong)
Michelle is known for her kind nature and positive outlook, “in optimism there is magic” she often says.
Born on the Central East Coast of Florida, Michelle grew up with saltwater coursing through her veins. She spent the weekends cruising the waters of the intercoastal with her family who taught her all about boating, sea life and fishing. Although boating was the highlight of every week, she never imagined it one day becoming a part of her career.
Cooking also became a passion for Michelle at a young age. She spent every Christmas break in Pennsylvania with her Italian grandmother and great grandmother. This time spent was invaluable as she learned all about the foundation of her families’ secret recipes. “Even now when I visit we still spend 80% of the time in the kitchen (the other 20% eating)”, Michelle says. She continues, “It’s so great that I can now give my grandmother a rest; cooking for her and proving that I was paying close attention all these years.”
Michelle loves to cook with fresh herbs, vegetables and lean proteins. Her favorite challenge is turning something some consider boring into something magnificent! She loves experimenting with combinations of French and Asian flavors that send the taste buds spinning. Guests aboard Excess are in for a tasty experience that will be remembered long after their charter.
When not in the galley you can find Michelle leading snorkel excursions, planning memorable events for any occasion or shaking up delicious cocktails. Basically, anything to make chartering on Excess the vacation of a lifetime.