Catamaran luxury yachts are an amazing way to vacation in the Caribbean and tour the absolute beauty of the US Virgin Islands (USVI) and British Virgin Islands (BVI) like never before. Not only are catamaran yachts spacious, but they’re also exceptional at maintaining a steadier feel for those who may be prone to seasickness.
Here at Caribbean Soul Charters, we offer bespoke, luxury crewed yacht charter booking on catamaran sailboats guaranteed to fulfill your family’s dream yachting vacation on the Caribbean sea.
If you’re looking for a luxury catamaran sailboat, our concierge yacht charter service will ensure your desires in a Caribbean yacht vacation are met with perfection.
Please select up to five of the below luxury catamarans and email us with your selection and we will do the rest from there.
If you would like to discuss your trip in greater detail so we can customize the ideal trip for you and your loved ones on the best yachts the Caribbean offers, please call +1 (340) 690-1121 or Toll-Free at +1 (877) 432-6700 and let’s get started. Be sure to ask for Sue!
Some samples from Lisa’s galley aboard Eclipse…
- Delicious Tropical Banana Pancakes
- Fresh Garden Vegetable Omelette
- Classic Eggs Benedict
- Cinnamon French Toast
- Huevos Rancheros wrapped in a Sun Dried Tomato Tortilla topped with Pico de Gallo
- Belgian Waffles
- Eggs Florentine with toasted Pumpernickel Medallions
- Caesar Salad with Lemon Chicken and Chef Lisa’s own dressing
- Black Bean Burritos with mixed cheeses, sour cream, and salsa
- Cheeseburgers in Paradise. A full half pound of traditional flavor.
- Blackened Mahi Mahi with Tropical Caribbean Cole Slaw
- Perfect Turkey Pasta Salad and Fresh Breadsticks
- Orange-spiced Seared Ahi Tuna Salad on a bed of mixed greens topped with Citrus Lemon Dressing
- Baked Artichoke Dip
- Crab Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Renegade Nachos Supreme – a huge serving served family style
- Sun Dried Tomato Hummus with Toasted Pita Chips
- Baked Orange Brie Almondine
- Spinach Dip
- Fresh Vegetables with Cracked Pepper Dill Dip
- Black Bean Soup
- Mixed Baby Greens with Raspberry Vinaigrette and Goat Cheese Crostini
- Zucchini Bisque – Chef Lisa’s own special recipe
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta
- Runaway’s New England style Conch Chowder
- Spinach Salad with Cranberries and Toasted Walnuts
- Chicken Cordon Bleu – A delicious French classic. Hand rolled chicken breast with fresh Prosciutto and Swiss Cheese
- Rosemary Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Passion Fruit Puree
- Veal Marsala over Angel Hair Pasta
- Teryaki Marinated Swordfish, Wild Rice, Asparagus with Hollandaise Sauce
- Bacon wrapped Filet Mignon with Cracked Peppercorn Au Jus and a roasted Vegetable Medley
- Baked Mahi Mahi topped with Black Bean and Corn Salsa
- Shrimp Scampi on a bed of Wild Rice Pilaf
- Bananas Gomez
- Raspberry topped Cheesecake
- Chocolate Almond Cherry Cake with Fudge Glaze
- Key Lime Pie
- Coconut Caramel Flan
- Lemon Mousse
- Chocolate Turtle Tart