Catamaran luxury yachts are an amazing way to vacation in the Caribbean and tour the absolute beauty of the US Virgin Islands (USVI) and British Virgin Islands (BVI) like never before. Not only are catamaran yachts spacious, but they’re also exceptional at maintaining a steadier feel for those who may be prone to seasickness.
Here at Caribbean Soul Charters, we offer bespoke, luxury crewed yacht charter booking on catamaran sailboats guaranteed to fulfill your family’s dream yachting vacation on the Caribbean sea.
If you’re looking for a luxury catamaran sailboat, our concierge yacht charter service will ensure your desires in a Caribbean yacht vacation are met with perfection.
Please select up to five of the below luxury catamarans and email us with your selection and we will do the rest from there.
If you would like to discuss your trip in greater detail so we can customize the ideal trip for you and your loved ones on the best yachts the Caribbean offers, please call +1 (340) 690-1121 or Toll-Free at +1 (877) 432-6700 and let’s get started. Be sure to ask for Sue!
A fresh fruit platter, Fruit Juice, Tea and Coffee are served with breakfast every day.
- Salmon and Ham platter with Bagels and cheese selection
- Pancakes with maple syrup and bacon.
- Egg, Bacon, Sausages, Mushrooms and Tomato with toast
- Savory French toast Ham and Cheese rollups.
- Breakfast Banana Split
Lunch is served with your choice of soft drink, iced tea, beer or your favorite cocktail.
- Spinach and Mushroom Crust less Quiche with seasonal salad.
- Salmon Burgers with Arugula, Pear and Gorgonzola salad
- Chili Lime Chicken Salad with fresh baked bread
- Bacon wrapped Chicken tenders with Chickpea, Avocado and Feta Salad
- Savory Muffins with fresh sliced tomato ham and cheese
Your choice of Wine, Beer or your favorite Cocktail to accompany your dinner.
- Traditional South African Bobotie (Beef Bake) on savory yellow rice with Avocado, Sweet Pepper and corn salad
- Garlic Shrimp with Peas and Linguine
- Grilled Rib Eye Steak with Twice Baked Potato and Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Blue Cjeese and Pomegranate Arils
- Coconut crusted Mahi Mahi and Lime Cous Cous and sautéd Asparagus
- Grilled Salmon, Rosemary baked baby potatoes and Watermelon salad.
- Key Lime Pie
- Poached Pears in Red wine
- Chocolate Rum cake topped with fresh rum cream
- Baked Bananas Caribbean
- Lemon Posset
- Mango and Mascarpone Pound Cake Stacks.