Catamaran luxury yachts are an amazing way to vacation in the Caribbean and tour the absolute beauty of the US Virgin Islands (USVI) and British Virgin Islands (BVI) like never before. Not only are catamaran yachts spacious, but they’re also exceptional at maintaining a steadier feel for those who may be prone to seasickness.
Here at Caribbean Soul Charters, we offer bespoke, luxury crewed yacht charter booking on catamaran sailboats guaranteed to fulfill your family’s dream yachting vacation on the Caribbean sea.
If you’re looking for a luxury catamaran sailboat, our concierge yacht charter service will ensure your desires in a Caribbean yacht vacation are met with perfection.
Please select up to five of the below luxury catamarans and email us with your selection and we will do the rest from there.
If you would like to discuss your trip in greater detail so we can customize the ideal trip for you and your loved ones on the best yachts the Caribbean offers, please call +1 (340) 690-1121 or Toll-Free at +1 (877) 432-6700 and let’s get started. Be sure to ask for Sue!
|Start Date||End Date||Details|
|Jul 11, 2022||Jan 14, 2023||Unavailable: Crown Bay, St Thomas* to Crown Bay, St Thomas*|
23,500 USD per week
20,000 USD per week
Rates are Inclusive
Taxes, re-location fees, cruising permits and licenses may be extra. Please verify with clearing house.
Cruising Permit: Paid by Client Licenses: Paid by Client
|Currency||Terms||2 Pax||3 Pax||4 Pax||5 Pax||6 Pax||7 Pax||8 Pax|
|Winter 2022/2023||US Dollars||(Caribbean Terms) Inclusive||$20,000||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,500|
|Summer 2023||US Dollars||(Caribbean Terms) Inclusive||$20,000||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,500|
|Winter 2023/2024||US Dollars||(Caribbean Terms) Inclusive||$20,000||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,500|
|Summer 2024||US Dollars||(Caribbean Terms) Inclusive||$20,000||$21,000||$21,500||$22,000||$22,500||$23,000||$23,500|
Additional Rate Details:
● ADDITIONAL FEES: Cruising Permits, customs fees, and Taxes to be paid by the Charterer upon entry to Cruising Grounds or Ports for all charter locations.
● MINIMUM NIGHTS: 5
● LESS THAN 7 NIGHT CHARTER RATES: For 6-night charters, divide the weekly rate by 7 nights X 6 nights. For 5 nights or less, divide the weekly rate by 6 nights X number of nights.
● SLEEP ABOARD:1/2 the daily rate. Dinner ashore at the client's expense. Includes boarding after 4 pm, welcome cocktail, breakfast the next morning, and early start.
● HALF-BOARD OPTION: $100 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, & 3 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at the client's expense.
● LOCAL FARE OPTION: $75 discount per person
Includes 7 breakfasts, 5 lunches & 6 dinners, all other meals to be eaten ashore at client's expense.
● TURN AROUNDS: 24-hour turn arounds available for $250 per charter, otherwise 48-hour turns are standard
● CABINS: Crew relocation from queen cabin to single, bunk, or forepeak cabins for $250 per charter night
● HOLIDAY RATES:
CHRISTMAS: 10% surcharge to be applied to standard charter rates. Must end no later than Dec 26th.
NEW YEARS: Flat rate of $27,000 for 2-8 guests and a 7-night minimum. Must begin no sooner than Dec 27th.
Summer Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Leewards, Caribbean Windwards, Caribbean Virgin Islands (US)
Winter Base Port: Virgin Islands
Winter Operating Area: Caribbean Virgin Islands (US/BVI), Caribbean Virgin Islands (US)