What is a Crewed Yacht Charter?
A CUSTOMIZED CREWED YACHT CHARTER VACATION for the discriminating traveler with a sense of adventure and a fondness for being pampered aboard a Caribbean Yacht Charter.
Why Book a Crewed Yacht Charter?
- A LUXURY YACHT for your EXCLUSIVE USE during the term of your Caribbean yacht charter (typically 7 nights / 8 days).
- Your captain and crew have LOCAL KNOWLEDGE to take you off the beaten path to unique locales not experienced by other Virgin Island visitors.
- EVERCHANGING VISTAS “one show only” sunrises and sunsets from a different anchorage each day.
- GOURMET MEALS prepared by your personal chef based on your previously discussed preferences.
- An ALL-INCLUSIVE vacation to include meals, snacks, drinks, standard bar and water toys such as snorkel gear, water skis and kayaks.
- AFFORDABLE – starting at around $7000 for a couple for an all-inclusive week (with Captain-Only charters even less!), the cost per person often goes down with an increase in the size of your group.
Imagine the Possibilities!
How to Book a Caribbean Crewed Yacht Charter
Once you’ve decided to embark on your adventure:
- Decide whether you’d enjoy a monohull sailboat, catamaran or motor yacht.
- Determine the number of guests and number of sleeping cabins needed.
- Determine your dates as specifically as possible and check into flights.
Remember, the further in advance you plan and book, the more options you’ll have – at least 6 months out for Winter Season (December 15 through April 30) – to a year out for the popular Christmas and New Year’s weeks. With that said, there are often last minute deals especially during the slower Summer Season (May 1 through December 14).
- Once your dream yacht is selected, a contract will be forwarded to you for the yacht and dates you’ve chosen to charter.
- A deposit of 50% of the total charter amount is required to confirm the charter, or 25% of the total charter amount if the dates are more than 6 months out. Once the charter contract signed by the charterer and cleared funds are received, the charter is confirmed.
- The balance of the yacht charter rate is due 45 days prior to departure by wire transfer or check.